Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am coming to the end of my English degree and would like to study a Masters, preferably in London! With English being so broad and me being so clueless as to what to do with my future, I'm not too sure as to what Masters to pursue. I would rather not pursue a Masters in English, I think I need something more specific as I am tired of not having a clear career aspiration. Also not too sure about teaching. I've been told I'm creative and a good writer but haven't tried any writing outside of university. If you're reading this and thinking I sound lazy and lacking motivation, you wouldn't be wrong. But like a lot of 21 year olds, I have no idea what I want to do, and so I'm finding it difficult to put in all my effort, getting work experience and the likes. Pathetic excuses aside, any suggestions on Masters for an English student who wants to be rich but also enjoy their degree, would be lovely. If not, suggestions on Masters for a student who wants to be rich but will just moderately enjoy their degree, would also be lovely. Thank you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.