Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm possibly/ likely getting braces, but I'm wondering if it makes kissing people any harder? Do people want to kiss you when you're wearing braces? This is an embarrassing question so I'm on anon.

ReputationRep:
    nah, i tongue loads of chicks even though have braces

ok i dont tongue chicks but i've seen videos online

ok?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm possibly/ likely getting braces, but I'm wondering if it makes kissing people any harder? Do people want to kiss you when you're wearing braces? This is an embarrassing question so I'm on anon.
    It makes it a bit harder as you have to be more sensitive as you rub your tongue or lips against the brades it might damage them a bit.

In year 7 I had braces and at the school disco my crush told me I was the hottest girl at my school and kissed me and my braces cut his tongue open and he started choking on the blood and he had to go home

ReputationRep:
    In year 7 I had braces and at the school disco my crush told me I was the hottest girl at my school and kissed me and my braces cut his tongue open and he started choking on the blood and he had to go home
    Sounds like fun

Makes no difference

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever received a bj from a girl with braces?

I dont think it matters :hide:
      • TSR Support Team
      • Peer Support Volunteers
      • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
      Makes absolutely no difference.

ReputationRep:
      yes

I'm a girl myself so, no.
      (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
      Have you ever received a bj from a girl with braces?

(Original post by Yip9090)
      It makes it a bit harder as you have to be more sensitive as you rub your tongue or lips against the brades it might damage them a bit.
      See this is what I mean omg. But at the same time, do people really kiss with teeth?

ReputationRep:
      See this is what I mean omg. But at the same time, do people really kiss with teeth?
      Well if you are not too intimate with each other it probably won't make a big difference I guess. Just don't try and kiss on your first few days of braces as your teeth may hurt quite a bit.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Lychee627)
      I dont think it matters :hide:
      have you tried?:erm::rolleyes:

I had braces when I was younger and my ex partner would complain about cuts in their mouth. I've also seen two people, both with braces trying to makeout and having them stuck together.

So, yes.

ReputationRep:
      Keep your tongue game weak.

I had braces when I was younger and my ex partner would complain about cuts in their mouth. I've also seen two people, both with braces trying to makeout and having them stuck together.

So, yes.
      Lol... I don't want braces.

ReputationRep:
      Hot

ReputationRep:
      Makes no difference! No worries!

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.