Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Question for girls Watch

Why do they always ignore those guys who actually care about them then they go date the ****boys with only one thing on their mind , then after a couple of weeks they get dumped and preach how all boys are cruel , explain plz

ReputationRep:
    Way to stereotype an entire gender

girls are ********s. until we get to a certain age and maturity we will look at the good looking ****boys with confidence. but this can be applied to both genders because let's be honest if there is a girl with blonde hair blue eyes and a good body you'll be attracted to her rather than someone with brown hair brown eyes .
    after a certain maturity point girls will then be attracted to the mature, funny and smart guys. but these guys are normally the ones who are not confident
    thus the good looking guys who are dicks are confident and attract the attention of the girl.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    yeah "they" don't.

Lool I haven't been in a relationship b4 but generally idek
    most girls, like myself like people who care about them, and really hate fboys

(Original post by squeak)
    yeah "they" don't.
    well some do , maybe i should of been more specific

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Lool I haven't been in a relationship b4 but generally idek
    most girls, like myself like people who care about them, and really hate fboys
    we need more girls like u in our school then

ReputationRep:
    well some do , maybe i should of been more specific
    some being the girl who did this to you?

I don't know why she did it, why don't you ask her.

because the guys who are smart, funny and awesome are usually not confident enough so the girls end up with the fboy .
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

some being the girl who did this to you?

I don't know why she did it, why don't you ask her.
    long story

ReputationRep:
    we need more girls like u in our school then
    need more ppl and general nice guys like you in my life then
    pm me

ReputationRep:
    long story
    alright

alright
    plus it's not just me , some of my friends are going through the same thing , so i just wanted advice on here

ask the girl that did it to you.
    also unpopular opinion, im not a fan of guys that care a lot (keywords: a lot) cos i see them as a melt. obviously im not speaking on behalf of all the girls out there as everyone has different preferences, but maybe you caring too much (keywords: too much) may have put her off

also unpopular opinion, im not a fan of guys that care a lot (keywords: a lot) cos i see them as a melt. obviously im not speaking on behalf of all the girls out there as everyone has different preferences, but maybe you caring too much (keywords: too much) may have put her off
    i mean the only thing i've done was talk to her , about lessons , cause she in my chem class , do u think that's putting her of

Same

i mean the only thing i've done was talk to her , about lessons , cause she in my chem class , do u think that's putting her of
    that seems okay. but you mightve come across too strong and not realised it. also, i cant really judge cos i havent seen how youve been first hand. im just commenting based on what youve said.

she just may not have seen you in that light if ygm. what i would say is just keep perserving but only do so if you think shes worth it. dont waste your time
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Because they have confidence.

ReputationRep:
    because they're good looking.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    you seem like the sort of person who calls girls b*tches and asks them to make sandwiches for a joke

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.