Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Question for girls Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Why do they always ignore those guys who actually care about them then they go date the ****boys with only one thing on their mind , then after a couple of weeks they get dumped and preach how all boys are cruel , explain plz
    because "they" have no obligation to be interested in you and can date whoever "they" like

ReputationRep:
    I rarely ever see this happening, most women that I know want a partner who respects them as an equal along with having similar hobbies to them.

ReputationRep:
    Why do they always ignore those guys who actually care about them then they go date the ****boys with only one thing on their mind , then after a couple of weeks they get dumped and preach how all boys are cruel , explain plz
    That's is a massive generalisation not all girls do that. Only the girls u have come into contact with and maybe u need to find a better choice in girls or become a ****boy to get some action

Well I’m a girl and I’ve had a boyfriend and I currently have a girlfriend. No one I have dated have been particularly attractive but I have liked them for their personality, and personally I wouldn’t swap my girlfriend for anyone. We’ve been dating 2 years now and I couldn’t be happier

girls are ********s. until we get to a certain age and maturity we will look at the good looking ****boys with confidence. but this can be applied to both genders because let's be honest if there is a girl with blonde hair blue eyes and a good body you'll be attracted to her rather than someone with brown hair brown eyes .
    after a certain maturity point girls will then be attracted to the mature, funny and smart guys. but these guys are normally the ones who are not confident
    thus the good looking guys who are dicks are confident and attract the attention of the girl.
    Erm speak for yourself, I don't get that whole thing about blue eyes blonde hair, brown eyes dark hair. That's simply a personal preference, I will never base a guy on that, generally if I find them attractive I find them attractive. Girls mature earlier than boys, this post proves it 🙄.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Some girls are like that. Most girls are not.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing else counts anyway if there is money about, you only have to look at the girl friends of footballers to know it's got nothing to do with good looks and personality.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    :lol: Top "Nice Guy" rant. The guys who care about them in your post aren't actually caring is the short and sharp of it, instead they're entitled babies.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe we just need more nice boys that will actually flatter girls instead of boys just asking for nudes all the time. I love being flattered and complimented yet it hardly ever happens x

ReputationRep:
    girls are ********s. until we get to a certain age and maturity we will look at the good looking ****boys with confidence. but this can be applied to both genders because let's be honest if there is a girl with blonde hair blue eyes and a good body you'll be attracted to her rather than someone with brown hair brown eyes .
    after a certain maturity point girls will then be attracted to the mature, funny and smart guys. but these guys are normally the ones who are not confident
    thus the good looking guys who are dicks are confident and attract the attention of the girl.
    Disagree. I've only had one boyfriend as he was average looking, quite nerdy and an absolute sweetheart. Fantastic personality but sadly we just didn't quite fit. The fact that so many girls my age only have sex on their minds is staggering🙄 what happened to romance?

No idea tbh I'm a girl and I've ****ked up every relationship I've been in cause I've either cheated or left someone who cared about me for a ****boy.
    Thing about f**kboys is there's a reason they have that reputation- they're able to pull lots of girls. They're often attractive, confident, funny and determined - they make u think you're special to get in your pants basically.
    At the end of the day qualities ****boys possess are attractive to some girls like me, but that tends to be the girls who aren't ready for a relationship. If someone dumps you for a ****boy it's likely they don't want commitment. Just accept this and move on

No idea tbh I'm a girl and I've ****ked up every relationship I've been in cause I've either cheated or left someone who cared about me for a ****boy.
    Thing about f**kboys is there's a reason they have that reputation- they're able to pull lots of girls. They're often attractive, confident, funny and determined - they make u think you're special to get in your pants basically.
    At the end of the day qualities ****boys possess are attractive to some girls like me, but that tends to be the girls who aren't ready for a relationship. If someone dumps you for a ****boy it's likely they don't want commitment. Just accept this and move on
    Sounds like self sabotage , knowing what you're going to get into but still doing it even though you know you could have it better.

As a girl, in high school I tended to go more toward the ****boys. I did it because they gave off an adventurous vibe. The truth is, though, there are so many adventurous guys who don't do dumb **** like ****boys. I've realized that, and now that I'm in uni, I only look for the ones who are kind, driven, and thoughtful. Also, not every girl is like that, and if they are, then most will realize that those aren't the guys to go for! Be patient and keep trying

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.