Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I wont even say it's my home its my grannies house, and here I live with my mom, granny, aunt with aunts 4 children and another aunt. So in total theres about 9 of us here. And there's ZERO privacy. I mean ZERO. I cant even have sex with my GF at home cos of this ****.

I go to uni and work part time, I need your advise guys, im sick and tired of living here I have lost a number of girls cos I was never able to have sex with them cos of this situation.

One option would be to use all the money I get on my part time job to rent a flat and food

Or

Continue to live at home and save all ny money and also not have sex and continue to lose GFs

Posted from TSR Mobile

hmmmm...this is a though one

ReputationRep:
      it's your choice to make.

flip a coin if you really don't know which of your two options to choose.

or..just have sex with all your girls at their house

ReputationRep:
      I moved out at 20 because I wanted my privacy and freedom. Hugely regretted it and wish I'd waited. I didn't appreciate just how much money it took to run a house. As for sex, if you don't wanna be broke you'll have to get creative!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by squeak)
      it's your choice to make.

flip a coin if you really don't know which of your two options to choose.

or..just have sex with all your girls at their house
      Most of them live with their parents too. Soo its really tough. Im dying

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by nerdling_CompSci)
      Most of them live with their parents too. Soo its really tough. Im dying

Posted from TSR Mobile

just have sex when you're at uni?

move to halls?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by squeak)
      just have sex when you're at uni?

move to halls?
      Already tried the halls twice. Uni doesn't respond

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Book a hotel room for a day? I mean, it's expensive but still beats doing at your house and risk having your extended family hear the moans and grinding, sweaty noises?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
      go to the accommodation office?

ReputationRep:
      Grow up, move out and have as much sex as you like and while getting your leg over with anything that moves, you will soon find out how lucky you are to have a family, a roof over your head and the cost of having to support yourself.

ReputationRep:
      Moving out can be pretty cheap if you live in a hour share with a few other people.

But obviously it still costs a fair bit of money, and I have no idea what your financial situation is like.

I can sympathise though, you're 22 and it's perfectly normal to want to have your own space and some privacy. But that costs money and a lot of responsibility.

The suggestion of booking a hotel room, even a cheap premiere inn room every now and again may be a good idea for your sex life if the lack of being able to be intimate with each other is affecting the relationship (which is perfectly normal)

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by SophieSmall)
      Moving out can be pretty cheap if you live in a hour share with a few other people.

But obviously it still costs a fair bit of money, and I have no idea what your financial situation is like.

I can sympathise though, you're 22 and it's perfectly normal to want to have your own space and some privacy. But that costs money and a lot of responsibility.

The suggestion of booking a hotel room, even a cheap premiere inn room every now and again may be a good idea for your sex life if the lack of being able to be intimate with each other is affecting the relationship (which is perfectly normal)
      Thing is GF doesn't like the idea of sex hotels

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
      So you're giving up? Just go and speak to the accommodation office.

Do you have a maintenance loan?

ReputationRep:
      Find a student flat share and use student finance money?

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.