Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it wrong that I like how my teacher smells? Watch

I'm not gonna say what he teaches in case anyone I know reads this and guesses who I am (don't wanna be teased about it)

but I'm obsessed with the way he smells; what he teaches involves close up physical contact, and i can't help just liking it. Idk i think i have a crush on him; but is this weird?!

ReputationRep:
    I like the way pizza smells and id defo smash that. Maybe you just like the way it smells but maybe, like pizza, you wanna smash too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm not gonna say what he teaches in case anyone I know reads this and guesses who I am (don't wanna be teased about it)

but I'm obsessed with the way he smells; what he teaches involves close up physical contact, and i can't help just liking it. Idk i think i have a crush on him; but is this weird?!
    #freak

(Original post by Allemagne)
    #freak
    would you care to explain why?

ReputationRep:
    Ask him about what perfume/spray he uses and spray that stuff around you.
    Problem solved.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:

Ask him what he uses and then get what he uses and sniff the **** out of that and you can enjoy his scent all day long

(Original post by Dhanny)
    Ask him about what perfume/spray he uses and spray that stuff around you.
    Problem solved.
    that's the thing, he doesn't wear perfume/spray/aftershave... it's just his body odour i like...
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    that's the thing, he doesn't wear perfume/spray/aftershave... it's just his body odour i like...
    Then ask him what soap he uses.

If he doesn't use soap then that's a bit of a problem.

ReputationRep:
    That's weird..... ngl if this is the case with people then I might as well never apply deodorant .
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymous)
    that's the thing, he doesn't wear perfume/spray/aftershave... It's just his body odour i like...
    i know this i know this, it's to do with pheromones or whatever and if his body odour smells good then it means that he's a good match because your immune systems are different or some stuff like that, it's completely normal

(Original post by AxSirlotl)
    i know this i know this, it's to do with pheromones or whatever and if his body odour smells good then it means that he's a good match because your immune systems are different or some stuff like that, it's completely normal
    lol wtf I wasn't asking if he was a good match; he's married with a kid! I just wondered if anyone else has the same experience, but thanks for the explanation

(Original post by Dhanny)
    That's weird..... ngl if this is the case with people then I might as well never apply deodorant .
    I know quite a few people who don't use body sprays or deodorants and they all smell fine... unless they sweat really bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Then ask him what soap he uses.

If he doesn't use soap then that's a bit of a problem.
    UWS stating all that matters loool

PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    No it isn't weird. But it'll be weird if you tell him or if you start leaning in to smell him more.

ReputationRep:
    this is like the 5th teacher thread I've seen in two days madd World

(Original post by ahlaladolly)
    this is like the 5th teacher thread I've seen in two days madd World
    what a helpful contribution

ReputationRep:
    innit tho
    what a helpful contribution

(Original post by DrawTheLine)
    No it isn't weird. But it'll be weird if you tell him or if you start leaning in to smell him more.
    obviously I won't, he will think I'm a freak "sir, I love the way you smell, what soap do you use, let me come smell you sir,"

ReputationRep:
    is it like this but with genders reversed? o_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVsSIiRDoy8

(Original post by Froppy)
    is it like this but with genders reversed? o_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVsSIiRDoy8
    lmao wtaf

well I guess kinda, except I'm not so obsessive/extreme, and he has no idea. at least i don't think he does... just like when he's teaching me which involves a lot of physical contact his scent will waft my way and I like to inhale it; you get the idea

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.