Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I know it's a bit late but do Manchester do a test on their interview day... Maths or Chemistry? I have an interview tomorrow and was freaking out... please help!!

ReputationRep:
    I got an interview later this month and I dont think there will be a test!Also, congrats! cuz i heard a lot of people saying that if you got an interview at manchester, basically your place is guaranteed!!!

ReputationRep:
    The interview is just gonna be something informal and not too serious just to get a feel for how the candidate is like. As long you show an enthusiasm for the subject then you should do just fine! Congrats on the interview btw

(No Test as far as I know btw)

ReputationRep:
    Hi! how was your interview? What sort of questions did they ask you was it serious or a relaxed interview? Just wondering as I have one later this week
    Thanks!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bibz123)
    Hi! how was your interview? What sort of questions did they ask you was it serious or a relaxed interview? Just wondering as I have one later this week
    Thanks!
    Just the standard why pharmacy? Why Manchester? You'll be fine... It's not that formal... Have you had any other interviews?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.