Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Currently studying AS, and idk what to do for extra/supercurricular I applied for headstart EDT, and got rejected by sutton trust xD, and have applied for a few university taster days. I want to apply for smallpeice but i cant find a single course on their website. I have got gold in the senior maths challenge, run a maths club for y7-9 and run a maths clinic for y8-9. I have a gold award in lamda and have done a few MOOCs. Honeslty idk what to apply for atm because everyhwere i look people have done so much. What should i apply for and am i doing ok currently? XDAlso taking maths, pphysics, chemsitry and economics predicted a*a*a*a and taking all next year hopefully. Also do sports and stuff.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.