Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have started talking to this boy he is really nice and I knew him before from tennis. He asked to meet up but I'm scared i will be taller than him and that's a really big thing for me the boy must be taller. What do I do?

ReputationRep:
    Meet up.
    Figure things out later...

You could ask him about his height, but other than that, you'll need to meet him to figure out his height.

ReputationRep:
    wait are u scared that u will be taller or her will be taller
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Oh god, surely you can bend the rules just once? Overthinking things like this isn't going to end well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    wait are u scared that u will be taller or her will be taller
    Sorry I typed it wrong I am scared I will be taller than him

ReputationRep:
    Ask him to walk on stilts for you?

Tbh if you like each then you like each other
    Theres no point in worrying about little things like his height bc at the end of the day there will always be something we find 'flawed' about someone
    So accept it and if things go well then be with him
    If its really an issue for you , don't waste each others time
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lepidolite)
    Ask him to walk on stilts for you?
    That's great advice 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hello714)
    Sorry I typed it wrong I am scared I will be taller than him
    oh ok , maybe talk to him about it , if he really cares about you then he will try to improve his height , i mean that's what i would do in his situation

ReputationRep:
    You could be the one who twirls him around when you're dancing. Sounds great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dhanny)
    You could be the one who twirls him around when you're dancing. Sounds great!
    Yeh but that's what I imagine he does 😂 Cringe I know

This is awkward because I used to think just like you (okay, I still do a bit) but from experience when you genuinely like the guy you forget about it (until someone brings it up of course)..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hello714)
    I have started talking to this boy he is really nice and I knew him before from tennis. He asked to meet up but I'm scared i will be taller than him and that's a really big thing for me the boy must be taller. What do I do?
    Buy him a pair of stilts or chop your feet off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This is awkward because I used to think just like you (okay, I still do a bit) but from experience when you genuinely like the guy you forget about it (until someone brings it up of course)..
    That's the thing, a girl at my school goes out with someone who is smaller and people always comment and I suppose it's how it's plastered in my brain this is the way it should be, but I can't get passed it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.