Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i want to apply and do accounting at UEA as my firm. my issue is that i'm predicted BBB, and the uni entry requirements are ABB. last year i messed around and didn't really put that much effort it (i did at the end) but now i'm paying for it i guess. anyway will they even consider my application? and if they do not and in results day i get like AAB, because i know i can, could i still go through. AHHHHHHH!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C.shahriar)
    i want to apply and do accounting at UEA as my firm. my issue is that i'm predicted BBB, and the uni entry requirements are ABB. last year i messed around and didn't really put that much effort it (i did at the end) but now i'm paying for it i guess. anyway will they even consider my application? and if they do not and in results day i get like AAB, because i know i can, could i still go through. AHHHHHHH!!!
    1) They will still look at your application. Nothing is automated, so you still have a chance

2) If you end up exceeding your offer on results day, and UEA have space, you can enter 'Adjustment'. UCAS has a nice video guide on their website about it.

ReputationRep:
    Some unis will consider applications just below the offer i.e. BBB. But, if they do make you an offer it will probably still stand at ABB. The best thing to do is contact the admissions office and ask them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C.shahriar)
    I'm not an expert on the specific course or Uni, so I'm not gonna be that helpful, but I know a lot of places aren't too fussed on predicted grades if they're near enough what you need, and if your other stats are good they'll possibly overlook this even if it is something they focus on.
    Also I don't know what your college/sixth form is like, but at mine if I explained to my head of sixth form or subject teacher that my predicted grades are lower than I expect to get and lower than the entry requirements I need, they might agree with your case and boost them up a bit - might be worth a try?
    Hope I helped a little, good luck with your application

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for then responses, has anyone sent their applications yet
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for then responses, has anyone sent their applications yet
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.