Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So i bought concert tickets for Witt Lowry In London Oslo and i have just found out that it is 18+ but i am 14 do they ID you or just let u go if you look 18 because if i wore makeup i could pass as an 18 yr old any answers would be appreciated thanks.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    If it's an 18+ event, then you're likely to be ID'd. I don't believe that you can pass for an 18 year old at your age...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    If it's an 18+ event, then you're likely to be ID'd. I don't believe that you can pass for an 18 year old at your age...
    I could pass as an 18 with makeup as i like quite mature for my age and ive done it in other countries before but thanks for the advise xx

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.