Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Uni students, we need to do something about circuit laundry Watch

ReputationRep:
    Assignments and deadlines dont even raise my cortisol levels as high as that fkn company.

Theres absolutely no way that this is the only option to do your laundry, I have no idea why these clowns still operate in unis when literally every review on both android and apple app stores almost entirely rate them at 1 star, google reviews rate them super low and every twitter post about them is a rant.

We really need to complain to our uni about this sht company, clearly people have a problem with either a poor wash, top up issues+ awful customer service or just simply extortionate prices for a good awful service.

Capitalism is a fkn joke, if this is the best option that we have.

wud happily join a student movement just to put these room temp iq dogs out of business

ReputationRep:
    Now's the time for you to become an amazing entrepreneur and the creator of the portable mini washing machine.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mekkiii)
    Assignments and deadlines dont even raise my cortisol levels as high as that fkn company.

Theres absolutely no way that this is the only option to do your laundry, I have no idea why these clowns still operate in unis when literally every review on both android and apple app stores almost entirely rate them at 1 star, google reviews rate them super low and every twitter post about them is a rant.

We really need to complain to our uni about this sht company, clearly people have a problem with either a poor wash, top up issues+ awful customer service or just simply extortionate prices for a good awful service.

Capitalism is a fkn joke, if this is the best option that we have.

wud happily join a student movement just to put these room temp iq dogs out of business
    Circuit have nice contracts which mean it’s hard for unis to escape from them and unis make some money from them I believe so basically you aren’t getting rid of them unless you organise a nationwide boycott.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    Circuit have nice contracts which mean it’s hard for unis to escape from them and unis make some money from them I believe so basically you aren’t getting rid of them unless you organise a nationwide boycott.
    Exactly what i was thinking, no way would the uni keep this awful company when virtually no one review ive seen has said anything positive about it, without having a good company. Everything boils down to how much bux you can make, wtf i hate capitalism now.

ReputationRep:
    6 weeks in and my circuit problems so far:1. cycle failed, they said they would refund me and then didn't.2. They put the price up before updating the posters so I had to run back to my flat to top up when I should have had enough 3. Laundry security - people can remove your laundry while you are not there. I turned up 5 minutes before the drying cycle was due to finish and someone had unloaded my stuff on to the top of the washing machine! They were there and claimed it had finished.4. No spin cycle5. no draw to put detergent in!I will boycott if everyone else is in! Or, a petition?

ReputationRep:
    Lead the revolution!!!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    My biggest problem is how expensive it is. £3 for a wash and £1.50 for a dry, when at other unis it was £1.50 for a wash and a dry.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.