Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I need urgent help!!!!!!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    why did you only put one L in really but 10 e's?

ReputationRep:
    Whatsapp has released this new feature that you can delete msgs 7mins after its been sent hurry and hold down the msg and select the option
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Tell her it's your boyfriend's penis.

ReputationRep:
    If shes not seen the msg then you might still be able to do it not too sure

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahaa
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear. You will just have to hope she doesn’t see it until you can access her phone. Alternatively you could spam her phone with some less x rated material to push the message further up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hiMELOVEYOU)
    wtf, im a boy. lol
    Considering you said it was a photo of your penis, I was able to connect the dots.

But thanks for clearing it up.

ReputationRep:
    Basically, I was in my room writing my essay when this girl started to text me on WhatsApp. I know her from lectures and she is REEEEEEEEEEALY hot. We started to talk about sex. I then switched of my phone then continued to do my essay as its was due the next day. When I finished, I went back to WhatsApp and took a picture of my penis. I was planning to send it to the girl however, I ended I sending a picture of my penis to my 46 year old Aunty. She has read it yet. I NEED TO HOW TO GET RID OF IT AND A WAY THAT SHE DOESN'T READ IT. Maybe I could pretend to visit her but then take her phone and delete the message. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.
    Wtf keep it its a good story at the end of the day

ReputationRep:
    Just say someone sent you it and your really disgusted that they sent you it

ReputationRep:
    wth does that mean
    just an anecdote you can laugh about in the future

ReputationRep:
    Its not funny, my aunty is about to see my willy. She will the proceed to tell my mother.I don't even know whats going to happen from then.
    "my auntie is gonna see my willy" IM SORRY I CANNOT HELP BUT LAUGH

ReputationRep:
    This is why I block most of my family on social media stuff, so this stuff doesnt ever happen!

ReputationRep:
    Its not funny, my aunty is about to see my willy. She will the proceed to tell my mother.I don't even know whats going to happen from then.
    I know you will cringe at the idea of this and it will sound like the worst suggestion ever BUT...... why don’t you talk to your mother, it will sound better coming from you. Just say you did a really stupid thing which you regret and now it has hugely backfired, the good thing it you have learned your lesson as you have learned the potential dangers with sending pictures to people blablabla

ReputationRep:
    and the lesson is:
    DON'T SEND NUDES

ReputationRep:
    So, your surggesting to tell my mother that i attempted to send a girl that i like a picture of my penis, but then i accidently sent it to my aunty. No ty.

Thanks for trying to help anyways
    Yep I wouldn’t be keen on the idea either but it’s the best I had!! No worries

ReputationRep:
    Just say the picture was for yourself and you sent it to your auntie by accident

ReputationRep:
    This a funny troll post even the username 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Rip you’ll be remembered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i_solemnly_swear)
    and the lesson is:
    DON'T SEND NUDES
    No the lesson is:
    Bang girls
    Send nudes
    Block/delete family on social media

The above in reverse order of course.

ReputationRep:
    Just say an acquaintance of a flatmate was over for their pre-drinks and he did it as a joke, thinking it was his friends phone but it was actually yours. Or something along those lines.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.