Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What did this mean? Why did she laugh? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So there is this girl at my work. Today we were in this storeroom doing different things, she was picking out some things from a shelf. The way that the storeroom is designed, the only way I could leave was by walking past her. It was quite a narrow space so when I left, I said "Sorry" just out of politeness. She didn't say anything back but as I walked past (in front of her) she laughed like "ha", Almost as if she was nervous or something. Why would she react like this but not say anything?

Later that day, we were walking past each other in the corridor and as we walked past, I felt her look straight at me, even though I wasn't looking at her. Why would she do this? I'm worried I've done something to upset her or something.

ReputationRep:
    she wants you

ReputationRep:
    Bump.

She's just a little awkward and likes staring at people. Girls are like that, don't read too much into it.

You haven't done anything wrong to upset her but overthinking about it is making you think you have.

ReputationRep:
    hard to say what she thinks :/ ... maybe she was a little surprised when you squeezed in front of her and said "ha" as an involuntary reaction. Alternatively she might like you so said "ha" to be cutesy and get your attention as you were right in front of her. Either way don't read too much into it! if she likes you in that way i'm sure she will show more signs

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.