100%
Or Should I do Physics? (0)
0%
unicorngirl15
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I am thinking about doing Biology ,Chemistry ,Spanish and I am thinking about also doing Physics.Is Physics hard at a level? Would I be able to cope with doing three sciences? Do you think I should do Maths or Physics at A level? I am thinking about doing a degree like Biomedical science or Medicine (or related).
Xenice
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I’m in year 13 and I am studying Maths, Chemistry and Biology. I only chose 3 because personally I would not be able to handle the stress of having to revise for 4 subjects. I did not choose Physics because I never had an interest in it.

A friend of mine, who also wants to do Medicine, took all 3 sciences and maths. He is coping quite well. But then there’s other people who have done the same, and they aren’t doing as well.

My only regret is taking Maths; it isn’t even a requirement for Medicine and I could’ve chosen something else I enjoyed.

In the end, it’s down to your own ability. Definitely do Chemistry and Biology, but the 3rd/4th is just down to preference
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
unicorngirl15
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by Xenice)
I’m in year 13 and I am studying Maths, Chemistry and Biology. I only chose 3 because personally I would not be able to handle the stress of having to revise for 4 subjects. I did not choose Physics because I never had an interest in it.

A friend of mine, who also wants to do Medicine, took all 3 sciences and maths. He is coping quite well. But then there’s other people who have done the same, and they aren’t doing as well.

My only regret is taking Maths; it isn’t even a requirement for Medicine and I could’ve chosen something else I enjoyed.

In the end, it’s down to your own ability. Definitely do Chemistry and Biology, but the 3rd/4th is just down to preference
So you dont have to do Maths at A level ? Which uni are you planning to study at? Thanks for the advice!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (108)
95.58%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (5)
4.42%

Watched Threads