Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you think of me? Watch

Announcements

(Original post by num.7)
    I'm sadistic too but I don't think it's taboo??
    Being an acting sadist clearly is (e.g. bullies). I'd like to get a general idea if non acting ones are treated the same way

ReputationRep:
    You sound like someone I knew

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Being an acting sadist clearly is (e.g. bullies). I'd like to get a general idea if non acting ones are treated the same way
    I already act on my urges except within an environment where it's ''aceptable'' (consensual, paid, not showing... whatever.). I don't get treated much differentl from everyone else.

(Original post by num.7)
    Let me get this straight: you feel bad about being sadistic or do you feel bad about the things that you've done that are cruel?
    Both

Thanks for replying everyone I think I'm going to go now since I feel very awkard lol.

ReputationRep:
    I don't trust anyone anyway. I would be friends with you only if I got to know you better. All that sadistic stuff would not be why I would be friends with you it would probably be about something else.

I don't want your type of people/ you to commit suicide, you were probably born like this or the world refined you into this. It would be sadistic to want someone to kill themselves as well so it would make anyone who wants you to commit suicide the same/worse than you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will'o'wisp2)
    so would you be friends with a person who claims they're a pedofile and loves kids but has never touched a kid sexually or ever plans to or ever will do?
    they are controlling their urges, something which requires immense discipline - so yes I would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm genuinely sadistic and would get pleasure from beating people/animals in a non sexual context (not like bdsm).

I do not act on my urges at all (although I did when I was younger and regret it every day) and feel extremely guilty for being this way

I was raised in an abusive/poor/single mother household which I expect is why I'm like this.

I was also a straight A*/the top student with very little effort which I don't really feel I deserve to be when I was such a ****** person towards everyone back then.

I appear socially normal in real life, although I avoid making close friends due to lack of trust in anyone.

Would you be friends with someone like this (providing you got on well with them obviously)?

Do you hope people like me commit suicide?

Or just in general what do you think?

I would be extremely grateful if you were honest and I'm mentally stable/not suicidal so it whatever you say won't have any negative effects in real life.
    sounds like we'd have a good time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    You'll go far.
    Have updated my comment appropriately! I was only referring to some features of the mentioned thoughts and behaviours. I do not claim to be an expert in any way. If expertise is being sought then posting on an internet forum is not particularly sensible.

ReputationRep:
    It really depends on your personality tbh u will find people who will accept u as u r or on the other hand people people who find faults in everything. It is all to do with loyalty at the end of the day I think.

Stop trying to be an edge lord, kid.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.