Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I haven’t spoken to my friend for about two weeks because we had a silly fall out over something honestly stupid . However , I was glad of this as it was a reason for me to NOT speak to him again . I always dreaded having to spend time with him because he honestly drains me with his negative energy and he just generally gets on my nerves.

I feel like ever since he came into my life , my whole aura has changed. We first met at work and have been through lots of stuff , we have lived together and holidayed together etc. When we first met , everyone gave me reasons to not befriend him and no one we worked with got along with him. I didn’t listen (obviously) but can’t help wishing I did now !!

So tonight the friendship is officially over and I feel relieved more than anything because I no longer have to deal with it. I don’t really know how else to feel ? I’ve got a lot of uni work to do and my mind is focussed on that really. I do feel a little selfish for not crying or something but I don’t know . We have been through a lot over the past few years so it kind of feels like a waste .

I feel like someone has died but I don’t feel sad 🤷🏽*♀️

ReputationRep:
    Now watch your grades glo up, and your skin clear up. Let the magic do its thing. Feel happy that this toxic person has left your life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald777O)
    Now watch your grades glo up, and your skin clear up. Let the magic do its thing. Feel happy that this toxic person has left your life.
    I need my skin to clear up haha

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.