Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I have a shorthold lease on an Ensuite room with the Universal Student Living, in Parham Student Village I am looking for someone to take over this lease at a discounted rate as I can no longer attend the University
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.