Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently studying Biomedical science at the university of Lincoln (1st year) and want to switch to computer science. I have the min grades required for that course.
    Is it too late to change? How would i do this? and are there any costs involved?

thanks
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    I think it would be too late to switch this year as it's over a month in now, you could always ask though by emailing the department. Otherwise, you could apply for September 2018 entry?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by 99dd)
    I'm currently studying Biomedical science at the university of Lincoln (1st year) and want to switch to computer science. I have the min grades required for that course.
    Is it too late to change? How would i do this? and are there any costs involved?

thanks
    Hi,

I would recommend contacting both your personal tutor and our admissions department about whether it would be possible at this time of year.

You can email admissions on [email protected] or call them on 01522 88 6097.

Good luck,

Elliott ☺️

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.