Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if the data protection form can be sent through by a email? I emailed Robinsons and no reply so far.
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alvan15)
    Does anyone know if the data protection form can be sent through by a email? I emailed Robinsons and no reply so far.
    Probably
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    What did the instructions say? Read what you are sent carefully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peterhouse Admissions)
    What did the instructions say? Read what you are sent carefully.
    Download the Data Protection form from the website at http://www.robinson.cam.ac.uk/admiss...pplication.php and return it to the Admissions Office at Robinson College (address below) as soon as possible, at the latest by 15 November.
    Any email correspondence should be sent to [email protected]. Please ensure any correspondence to the College either electronically or on paper has your Name, Subject applied for and Personal UCAS ID clearly shown.

I sent an email to find out 2 days ago and still no reply, it doesn't specify by post or email so I'm not sure what to do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alvan15)
    Download the Data Protection form from the website at http://www.robinson.cam.ac.uk/admiss...pplication.php and return it to the Admissions Office at Robinson College (address below) as soon as possible, at the latest by 15 November.
    Any email correspondence should be sent to [email protected]. Please ensure any correspondence to the College either electronically or on paper has your Name, Subject applied for and Personal UCAS ID clearly shown.

I sent an email to find out 2 days ago and still no reply, it doesn't specify by post or email so I'm not sure what to do
    It clearly gives you the option to send it to a specified snail mail address or to a specified email address. All that matters is that is is returned. It also clearly asks you to provide certain reference information, whichever of those options you choose to use. Being able to read clear instructions and obey them is all part of the test.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, I just really wanted to make sure.

(Original post by Good bloke)
    It clearly gives you the option to send it to a specified snail mail address or to a specified email address. All that matters is that is is returned. It also clearly asks you to provide certain reference information, whichever of those options you choose to use. Being able to read clear instructions and obey them is all part of the test.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I am also an applicant to robinson college this year. I was just wondering did you get any emails from the college after you sent your data declaration form? Did the college get back to you saying that they had received your data declaration form? I sent both of my statement of results and data declaration form yesterday and still no reply. Kind of worried because I know some other colleges send acknowledgement emails. Thanks😄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eve151609)
    Hi! I am also an applicant to robinson college this year. I was just wondering did you get any emails from the college after you sent your data declaration form? Did the college get back to you saying that they had received your data declaration form? I sent both of my statement of results and data declaration form yesterday and still no reply. Kind of worried because I know some other colleges send acknowledgement emails. Thanks😄
    I sent them email to ask them a week ago, they still haven't reply to that. But I sent my form away 2 days ago so far I haven't got any acknowledgement yet.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.