Turn on thread page Beta

met a girl from party i think? watch

ReputationRep:
    so after talking to my ex about wtf was wrong with me and **** i decided i would just move on so i was at a party drinking my sorrows away and soo basically 2 fit girls help me out cus when im drunk i cant walk pretty much so one of them i wanted to talk to after the party. unfortunately they left slightly early so i couldnt get the chance to talk to them after being slightly more sober. so i ask the dude who was hostin the party for her instagram to speak to her, he gives me the wrong one by accident. nowww she was at the party as well but i talked to her like i knew her from the party like she was the one helping me out and i ask her if she wants to meet up, she tells me yeh sure. This is then when my friend tells me that he sent the wrong insta. sooo i talked to the girl i liked but she didnt seem as interested to hang out so i decided i would keep talking to the accident. So i didnt actually remember her, i don't remember her from the party but she somehow new my name and i was drunk. i may of seen her but i cant tie the name and girl together and the image of her on insta isnt very clear sooo.... wth do i do. she seems very eager to meetup.

ReputationRep:
    go get her kiddo

ReputationRep:
    well..... basically i've asked if she wants me meet at x location but she says she has no clue where that is so she proposes a different place which i say is too far so then she asks if you wanna go watch a movie which i reply yeah sure. at this point i still have no clue what she looks like but from what i've been told by other people from the party from my school 'fit'. so my plan is know to try and keep a conversation up with on insta everyday but i don't really know her well.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2017
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.