Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im intending to do an Accounting and x degree, and there is one uni i have always wanted to go to but they offer only Accounting and Management and Accounting and Business and the ps would be checked by the same department but all the other unis i want to go to only offer Accounting and Finance. Would it be possible to write an accounting,finance,business, management related ps without making it seem im too indecisive. This is because they are all closely linked to each other.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TechnoWiz123)
    Im intending to do an Accounting and x degree, and there is one uni i have always wanted to go to but they offer only Accounting and Management and Accounting and Business and the ps would be checked by the same department but all the other unis i want to go to only offer Accounting and Finance. Would it be possible to write an accounting,finance,business, management related ps without making it seem im too indecisive. This is because they are all closely linked to each other.
    Of course it's possible. :yes:

Keep your PS focused on accounting, include some stuff about finance too, but keep it personal to you ideas about business or management can be linked quite easily I would have thought. The tricky bit will come when you're trying to balance being subtle, with being clear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    Of course it's possible. :yes:

Keep your PS focused on accounting, include some stuff about finance too, but keep it personal to you ideas about business or management can be linked quite easily I would have thought. The tricky bit will come when you're trying to balance being subtle, with being clear.
    Good to know, would it be good to mainly talk about accounting and then look at the modules of the uni courses and find some links to talk about in my ps or should i do a few lines on each topic for finance business management
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TechnoWiz123)
    Good to know, would it be good to mainly talk about accounting and then look at the modules of the uni courses and find some links to talk about in my ps or should i do a few lines on each topic for finance business management
    That is an excellent way to do it. Don't make it extremely obvious though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    That is an excellent way to do it. Don't make it extremely obvious though.
    I will try my best.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.