Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Think girl likes me - but she has a boyfriend. watch

ReputationRep:
    I used to text this girl for a while when i was 13 - we were meant to be 'going out' but we just never met in person.

Ironically, she's in my class at college - i think she remembers me when we used to text/go out?

Idk, i caught her stairing at me in class a few times (its a small class and we sit on the same table - so its not that difficult) - she seems to start the conversation with me, she literally laughs at everything i say, she's a really nice girl but i cant tell if she likes me or she's just being friendly or is just shy?

We sit in a classroom (usually its empty or there's one person there using the computers) and we could talk for hours about anything - but she mentioned her boyfriend to me and that he's tempoarily moved to New Zealand and that she cant wait to see him on Christmas etc etc and i kinda feel a bit awkward?

Idk, its prob just my mind playing with me; thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    prob mind playing tricks on you.

ReputationRep:
    That's pretty normal, friendly behaviour. There's not really any sign she likes you tbh especially as she has a boyfriend
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Overthinking it.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Yeah as others said think you are over thinking, she just seems friendly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xdmccann)
    I used to text this girl for a while when i was 13 - we were meant to be 'going out' but we just never met in person.

Ironically, she's in my class at college - i think she remembers me when we used to text/go out?

Idk, i caught her stairing at me in class a few times (its a small class and we sit on the same table - so its not that difficult) - she seems to start the conversation with me, she literally laughs at everything i say, she's a really nice girl but i cant tell if she likes me or she's just being friendly or is just shy?

We sit in a classroom (usually its empty or there's one person there using the computers) and we could talk for hours about anything - but she mentioned her boyfriend to me and that he's tempoarily moved to New Zealand and that she cant wait to see him on Christmas etc etc and i kinda feel a bit awkward?

Idk, its prob just my mind playing with me; thoughts?

Well I mean from a girls point of you, the fact she's bringing up her boyfriend is kinda a hint that maybe she's just being friendly but I mean you never know! But if you think that like her, don't make a move unless she does because that can lead in to something really complicated and it ain't worth it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.