Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My Relationship with my Ex Gf Watch

Hey,

So me and my girlfriend broke up just after we finished college, this wasnt a suprise as we both agreed that our relationship will end when college ends. So this part wasnt a big problem and we still slept arround and had an FWB situation for a bit. We both are each others first. During summer, I went off to holiday and she decided to go off on one alone too. At this holiday, she slept with a guy and she told me about it since we are friends. This guy was aparantly amazing and really good with sex and she pretty much told me how amazing he was. I know there is nothing wrong with what she did and although it annoyed me that she moved so quickly, I also knew it would happen sometime. Since then, she pretty much keeps hinting that we should still have sex etc. This is all fine by me but I am just so scared of the competition right now. I know i wont do better than the guy she went with as i dont have much experience than i had with her, him on the other hand was slightly older and had a lot of experience. From the way she talks about him, i just cant get myself to have sex with her although i would like to. What do you think?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    you should rush b with tec-9s it always works if not buy p90s and just rush which every site has less CTs, remember to bring flashbangs and smokes to cover your position as you ass rape the site with your silver mower 2000

ReputationRep:
    looking for men to eat my ******* hit me up at 911 call me

Tbh no matter how good the sex is with a stranger, nothing beats having sex with someone you care about. That being said, I think you need to decide whether you want to get back in a relationship with her, or never have sex with her again. This fwb situation whilst it's fun in the moment, it's stopping you from moving on. You're still young though so obvs up to you

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.