Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying to CCCU, Brighton, Coventry, Greenwich and St George's via UCAS. If anyone is doing these courses, can you please tell me about the course?
    Also, how are you interviewed? Is it one to one, physical, tests, a panel of teachers?
    I really want to do this course, and I can't wait to start it, but I'd just like more information about it.

Thanks, guys!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShaunMcCrimmon)
    I'm applying to CCCU, Brighton, Coventry, Greenwich and St George's via UCAS. If anyone is doing these courses, can you please tell me about the course?
    Also, how are you interviewed? Is it one to one, physical, tests, a panel of teachers?
    I really want to do this course, and I can't wait to start it, but I'd just like more information about it.

Thanks, guys!
    Interview info should be on the uni websites. What do you want to know about the courses?

You also need to check where you are posting things. This is the medicine forum so I'm moving your thread to the healthcare forum.I also moved your question about biology exams to biology study help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alleycat393)
    Interview info should be on the uni websites. What do you want to know about the courses?

You also need to check where you are posting things. This is the medicine forum so I'm moving your thread to the healthcare forum.I also moved your question about biology exams to biology study help.
    Thanks ^^
    I just wondered if the courses differed much from each other, and I just wondered what I'd cover in each year - a rough idea, anyway.
    Thank you. I'm rather new to this. I'm just getting used to it.

And are there any forums that can help me with my UCAS Personal Statement.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShaunMcCrimmon)
    Thanks ^^
    I just wondered if the courses differed much from each other, and I just wondered what I'd cover in each year - a rough idea, anyway.
    Thank you. I'm rather new to this. I'm just getting used to it.

And are there any forums that can help me with my UCAS Personal Statement.
    I think you just need to spend some time doing some research. PS stuff is in my signature.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alleycat393)
    I think you just need to spend some time doing some research. PS stuff is in my signature.
    Ok. Thanks for your help ^^

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.