The Student Room Group

I can't handle school

I am sorry you are going through this it really is a horrible horrible problem to have. Is there anything about it that you hate specifically or is it just going to school in general?

I can't handle school

I am sorry you are going through this it really is a horrible horrible problem to have. Is there anything about it that you hate specifically or is it just going to school in general?
man tf up
Reply 2
Original post by del1rious

Sorry I made an account and it posted it half-finished for some reason. I hate lingering in with people who I dislike, wasting my time on subjects that I know that won't affect my future career and staying up as long as possible to delve deeper into escapism to avoid the problems that I know about.
Reply 3
Original post by igcsesareeasy
man tf up

Yeah, it's ****ing depressing that I'm already whining and *****ing about school when I'm a slightly more self-aware kid who wants to make the best out of this one life I have.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending