Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey there!
    Can I get some proven and effective tips/format for the GCSE business studies 9-mark questions? I know there are many opinions and ambiguity to this and was hoping if you could back up your tips/format with some sort of evidence/reasoning as to why it is good.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shashwattomar12)
    Hey there!
    Can I get some proven and effective tips/format for the GCSE business studies 9-mark questions? I know there are many opinions and ambiguity to this and was hoping if you could back up your tips/format with some sort of evidence/reasoning as to why it is good.
    Thanks
    Well for 9 markers I would have two paragraphs. I would use a method called BLT..H so you make a point to begin with then you use Because so what does point you make good for a business. Then Leading to, what does this lead to for the business. And then Therefore, so for example therefore it the business gains more assets. And finally However, you counteract your argument which your said, so however the business could go into liquidity. Two of these type of parag will generally get you 9 marks. The reason whys it's so effective as examiners would mark like the format I said so. Finally it shows a clear understanding of the question

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.