AQA GCSE Business Studies

Watch this thread
shashwattomar12
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey there!
Can I get some proven and effective tips/format for the GCSE business studies 9-mark questions? I know there are many opinions and ambiguity to this and was hoping if you could back up your tips/format with some sort of evidence/reasoning as to why it is good.
Thanks
Lucky10
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by shashwattomar12)
Hey there!
Can I get some proven and effective tips/format for the GCSE business studies 9-mark questions? I know there are many opinions and ambiguity to this and was hoping if you could back up your tips/format with some sort of evidence/reasoning as to why it is good.
Thanks
Well for 9 markers I would have two paragraphs. I would use a method called BLT..H so you make a point to begin with then you use Because so what does point you make good for a business. Then Leading to, what does this lead to for the business. And then Therefore, so for example therefore it the business gains more assets. And finally However, you counteract your argument which your said, so however the business could go into liquidity. Two of these type of parag will generally get you 9 marks. The reason whys it's so effective as examiners would mark like the format I said so. Finally it shows a clear understanding of the question
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (155)
41.67%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.55%
No (148)
39.78%

Watched Threads