The Student Room Group

Getting into uni in your late 20's?!

I've left education since my GCSEs but I want to go to uni to study paramedic science and become a paramedic. Ive lost all my GCSE certificates but know what they were. If I am to proceed into applying, would I have to get my certificates reprinted? And if I'm down on a grade will they even accept my application?
I've left it to long to grab my career that I wish to get into, is 26 to old?
Reply 1
Not at all lol. 26 is still fine.
Original post by Lazyfox
I've left education since my GCSEs but I want to go to uni to study paramedic science and become a paramedic. Ive lost all my GCSE certificates but know what they were. If I am to proceed into applying, would I have to get my certificates reprinted? And if I'm down on a grade will they even accept my application?
I've left it to long to grab my career that I wish to get into, is 26 to old?
Hiya:hi:

It's never too late to give university a go.:biggrin:

GCSE certification isn't usually an issue, but you may need reprinted certificates if any of your universities requests them.

Your application will be considered if it is serious. Being off by one grade means that you might get an offer, depending on how good your PS is, or how well you perform at any other assessment the universities decide to use. It might be worth applying to another university with lower offer grades just in case?

I've moved your thread into this sub-forum in case anyone here wishes to give you more info.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending