Travisty
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by yoongi93)
It's this Friday, only heard about it yesterday
How did you find the assessment day? It was quite a bit different than I was expecting, but in a good way 😊
mabba1900
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My application for marketing is under consideration too. I did the tests over a month ago. Has anyone heard anything recently? I'm getting quite worried
hilylie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Travisty)
How did you find the assessment day? It was quite a bit different than I was expecting, but in a good way 😊
Have you heard back yet? I had an AC on Friday too
Travisty
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by hilylie)
Have you heard back yet? I had an AC on Friday too
I haven't yet. I was told I'd hear back this week
TCullen
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mabba1900)
My application for marketing is under consideration too. I did the tests over a month ago. Has anyone heard anything recently? I'm getting quite worried
I’ve still not heard, still under consideration for marketing too and also been waiting over a month since the tests 😔 🤞🏼
TCullen
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just heard back that after having reviewed my application and test scores, my application has been unsuccessful and that they have received a large number of applications of a high quality. Good luck to those of you still in the process
IAmMrDexB
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Shame they don’t seem to have any placements in their television production. At least they’ve not made it clear.
Ade96
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Same! My application for IDS has been under consideration for over a month now...
mabba1900
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by TCullen)
Just heard back that after having reviewed my application and test scores, my application has been unsuccessful and that they have received a large number of applications of a high quality. Good luck to those of you still in the process
yep same here. I wish they could have told us sooner. Oh well
marciak
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I had my phone interview today, and they've just emailed me that they want to invite me for the AC on 11th of December.
KPin~
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I applied for IDS too, did the tests over a month ago and still haven't heard back!!! I emailed them to ask about the progression of my application and they replied saying that they are still reviewing applications and will be in touch after a few weeks. I wonder when that would be seeing that the AC's for other schemes have already started
Ade96
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Same!! I emailed them and they said they're still considering applications and will get back to me 'in the next few weeks'. I am kind of concerned since someone said they did a phone interview for IDS a few weeks ago

Fingers crossed we both make it through to the next stage!

(Original post by KPin~)
I applied for IDS too, did the tests over a month ago and still haven't heard back!!! I emailed them to ask about the progression of my application and they replied saying that they are still reviewing applications and will be in touch after a few weeks. I wonder when that would be seeing that the AC's for other schemes have already started
KPin~
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ade96)
Same!! I emailed them and they said they're still considering applications and will get back to me 'in the next few weeks'. I am kind of concerned since someone said they did a phone interview for IDS a few weeks ago

Fingers crossed we both make it through to the next stage!
I'm hoping we both get through to the next stage too! I'll keep you updated, hopefully it won't be too long of a wait. I have read from previous years that they take months to reply, so i'm trying not to freak out since this scheme is my first choice!
Anshul.Karia
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I applied in October for the marketing scheme. Did the STJ and numerical tests very soon after. Was not sent an invite for the logical test, maybe marketing roles don't require it.

Waited two months and then got an email from them telling me that the marketing programs is full, gutted. However, they have asked if I want to transfer my application to commercial which is very positive meaning they liked me.

Just a heads up to people who applied to marketing, check your emails you may have been asked to transfer your application over to commercial (or another department)
yma2323
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone heard back about assessment centres? I applied to the Marketing programme and did my telephone interview in early November. I was told that the assessment centres run throughout November and December (they did not say they were running through January too) so I'm slightly confused as to why I still have not heard back either way. I have emailed but no response. I'm not sure whether to try calling them too since I've emailed already, but have been waiting for over 4 weeks now. Anyone know if the assessment centres are running in January and Feb too?Thanks!
yma2323
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anshul.Karia)
I applied in October for the marketing scheme. Did the STJ and numerical tests very soon after. Was not sent an invite for the logical test, maybe marketing roles don't require it.

Waited two months and then got an email from them telling me that the marketing programs is full, gutted. However, they have asked if I want to transfer my application to commercial which is very positive meaning they liked me.

Just a heads up to people who applied to marketing, check your emails you may have been asked to transfer your application over to commercial (or another department)

Hey, they must have liked you! Did you do a telephone interview at all? Still waiting
yma2323
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Vik1989)
Still no word from Sky for ages RE marketing.... slightly worrying as I thought all their assessment centres were finished in December/January....
Same problem here, have you heard anything yet? Wouldn't be worried if I knew assessment centres were running throughout Jan/Feb too..
a*k*m1996
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I had a technology telephone interview today. I was asked if I'd be available in early January for assessment centres. Maybe it's different for other schemes, but it means there are some ACs in the new year
Lmnopqr
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by yma2323)
Has anyone heard back about assessment centres? I applied to the Marketing programme and did my telephone interview in early November. I was told that the assessment centres run throughout November and December (they did not say they were running through January too) so I'm slightly confused as to why I still have not heard back either way. I have emailed but no response. I'm not sure whether to try calling them too since I've emailed already, but have been waiting for over 4 weeks now. Anyone know if the assessment centres are running in January and Feb too?Thanks!
I did my Marketing telephone interview in early November and they also said assessment centres would be November and December, so I think they're just keeping us in their reserves until the people they've selected have finalised their contracts etc and then we'll be getting our lovely rejection emails!
Vik1989
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah I was rejected last week after waiting 2months to hear back after tests. Wish they’d let us know sooner. Worked really hard on my application so I don’t really know what else I could have done.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (212)
70.67%
No I haven't decided yet (55)
18.33%
Yes but I might change my mind (33)
11%

Watched Threads