Correct grammar

Watch this thread
teaguei
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello, I am writing my personal statement and I would like to clarifywhether I am using the correct grammar:

.I was immersed in a series of.... (is it immersed 'in' or 'with'?)
.When referring to project management as a job title, a course, a career and a set of skills (e.g. I applied project management processes), when is it correct to use capital letters?
.'conversations to expand as I offer contributions which allow the discussion' (is it allow or allows?).

Cheers.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Hello, I am writing my personal statement and I would like to clarify whether I am using the correct grammar:

.I was immersed in a series of.... (is it immersed 'in' or 'with'?)
.When referring to project management as a job title, a course, a career and a set of skills (e.g. I applied project management processes), when is it correct to use capital letters?
.'conversations to expand as I offer contributions which allow the discussion' (is it allow or allows?).

Cheers.

as a job title you would write Project Manager

as a course/career Project Management

as a set of skills project management skills
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (60)
16.09%
The paper was reasonable (182)
48.79%
Not feeling great about that exam... (93)
24.93%
It was TERRIBLE (38)
10.19%

Watched Threads