Economics and Finance/Politics- Uni options?Watch this thread
- 7 in Economics
- 6 in Geography
- 5 in Physics
- 6 in English Literature
- 6 in Chinese B
- 5 in Mathematics
- A in TOK
- B in EE
I'm thinking of applying to:
- International Business, Finance and Economics at Manchester University
(Entry Requirements at 35 points overall, 6,6,5 at HL and atleast a 5 in SL Math)
- Economics and Finance (OR ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT) at Bristol University (Entry requirements: 36 points overall, 18 at HL, 7 in SL Mathematics)
- Economics and International Economics at Nottingham University (Entry Requirement: 38 points)
- Political Economy at King's College London (35 points with 6,6,6 at HL)
- I'm not so sure about the last one so please help me!!
My options for the last application are:
- Economics and Politics with International Studies at Warwick University (Entry Requirements: 38 points overall, 5 in SL Maths)
- Accounting and Finance at LSE (Entry requirements: 38 points)
- Economics with Management at Durham University (Entry Requirements: 38 points)
What do you guys think are my chances of getting in for any of these?
- Btw an update, I went 2 points up. So Geography is now a 7 and English Literature is also a 7. Hence, now my total point score is 40/45...
Any ideas on my chances?