Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey so I'm doing IBDP and my current UPG is 38/45 with the following breakdown:

HL:
    - 7 in Economics
    - 6 in Geography
    - 5 in Physics

SL:
    - 6 in English Literature
    - 6 in Chinese B
    - 5 in Mathematics

TOK/EE:
    - A in TOK
    - B in EE

I'm thinking of applying to:
    - International Business, Finance and Economics at Manchester University
    (Entry Requirements at 35 points overall, 6,6,5 at HL and atleast a 5 in SL Math)
    - Economics and Finance (OR ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT) at Bristol University (Entry requirements: 36 points overall, 18 at HL, 7 in SL Mathematics)
    - Economics and International Economics at Nottingham University (Entry Requirement: 38 points)
    - Political Economy at King's College London (35 points with 6,6,6 at HL)
    - I'm not so sure about the last one so please help me!!

My options for the last application are:
    - Economics and Politics with International Studies at Warwick University (Entry Requirements: 38 points overall, 5 in SL Maths)
    - Accounting and Finance at LSE (Entry requirements: 38 points)
    - Economics with Management at Durham University (Entry Requirements: 38 points)

What do you guys think are my chances of getting in for any of these?

ReputationRep:
    What country is this?

ReputationRep:
    UK

- Btw an update, I went 2 points up. So Geography is now a 7 and English Literature is also a 7. Hence, now my total point score is 40/45...

Any ideas on my chances?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.