Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I've seen like many people saying they've already got their initial assessment emails from LSE Law, and I haven't.. is it maybe because I am an international student?

Is there any international student who's got the initial assessment email from LSE Law?

Thanks guys x

ReputationRep:
    There seems to be a lot of variation this year in when people are placed into Initial and Further Assessment. Expect something next week or the one after that. I applied on the 13th, and am yet to receive anything beyond acknowledgement.

I'm willing to bet that they've had a bit of a paperwork meltdown, if this hasn't happened before in past years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terratra)
    There seems to be a lot of variation this year in when people are placed into Initial and Further Assessment. Expect something next week or the one after that. I applied on the 13th, and am yet to receive anything beyond acknowledgement.

I'm willing to bet that they've had a bit of a paperwork meltdown, if this hasn't happened before in past years.
    yeah, i, too, applied on the 13th and haven't received anything but acknowledgement

ReputationRep:
    International student here as well! I applied on the 10th of Oct and I got my further assessment email just a little over an hour ago!

ReputationRep:
    Does everyone get initial assessment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidli1324)
    International student here as well! I applied on the 10th of Oct and I got my further assessment email just a little over an hour ago!
    safe to say i'm more than a lil worried, i haven't even gotten my initial

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanya_g)
    safe to say i'm more than a lil worried, i haven't even gotten my initial
    They can't reject you without putting you through Initial Assessment, so don't worry and just relax. It means they haven't printed your UCAS application from the enormous stack that they have just yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidli1324)
    They can't reject you without putting you through Initial Assessment, so don't worry and just relax. It means they haven't printed your UCAS application from the enormous stack that they have just yet.
    oh okay, thank god! thanks so much, you relieved me a lot rn x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baek Seung-Jo)
    Does everyone get initial assessment?
    Yes, everybody does. Just be patient and it'll come eventually.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.