Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How easy is it to get into UEL/Middlesex university? I have 4 SQA highers (114 points), and am considering a retail apprenticeship to fill time until I apply. But if I do the apprenticeship I can’t do the Level 3 college course, so I’d only have my highers. Can someone give advice??
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by ffrankcadillac)
    How easy is it to get into UEL/Middlesex university? I have 4 SQA highers (114 points), and am considering a retail apprenticeship to fill time until I apply. But if I do the apprenticeship I can’t do the Level 3 college course, so I’d only have my highers. Can someone give advice??

Look up the course you wish to do and it will state the entrance requirements plus anything else they look for. If you meet the requirements then you have a good chance of getting an offer, especially as neither of them are known to be that competitive. If in doubt e-mail the course organiser on the web page.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hello,

Nice to hear that you are interested in studying with us here at Middlesex
    Are you interested in any specific course?
    I can tell you more about it!

Have a great day
    Ludovica

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Middlesex University)
    Hello,

Nice to hear that you are interested in studying with us here at Middlesex
    Are you interested in any specific course?
    I can tell you more about it!

Have a great day
    Ludovica

Psychology with criminology
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Psychology with criminology

That is great!
    We have some of the UK's best student facilities! Our courses are accredited by the British Psychological Society and there are loads of opportunities to do work placement and internships!

If you want to have a look at the campus and have a chat with current students and lecturers, we are running an open day on the 25th of November It would be great to see you there! You can book your place here: www.mdx.ac.uk/opendays.

Have a great weekend
    Ludovica

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.