The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Apprenticeship or level 3 course?

How easy is it to get into UEL/Middlesex university? I have 4 SQA highers (114 points), and am considering a retail apprenticeship to fill time until I apply. But if I do the apprenticeship I can’t do the Level 3 college course, so I’d only have my highers. Can someone give advice??
Original post by ffrankcadillac
How easy is it to get into UEL/Middlesex university? I have 4 SQA highers (114 points), and am considering a retail apprenticeship to fill time until I apply. But if I do the apprenticeship I can’t do the Level 3 college course, so I’d only have my highers. Can someone give advice??

Look up the course you wish to do and it will state the entrance requirements plus anything else they look for. If you meet the requirements then you have a good chance of getting an offer, especially as neither of them are known to be that competitive. If in doubt e-mail the course organiser on the web page.
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Hello,

Nice to hear that you are interested in studying with us here at Middlesex :smile:
Are you interested in any specific course?
I can tell you more about it!

Have a great day
Ludovica
Original post by Middlesex University
Hello,

Nice to hear that you are interested in studying with us here at Middlesex :smile:
Are you interested in any specific course?
I can tell you more about it!

Have a great day
Ludovica

Psychology with criminology :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Psychology with criminology :smile:

That is great!
We have some of the UK's best student facilities! Our courses are accredited by the British Psychological Society and there are loads of opportunities to do work placement and internships!

If you want to have a look at the campus and have a chat with current students and lecturers, we are running an open day on the 25th of November :smile: It would be great to see you there! You can book your place here: www.mdx.ac.uk/opendays.

Have a great weekend
Ludovica

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending