Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

14 year old boy and mature 11 year old girl dating? Watch

Hello I’m a 14 year old boy who’s been talking with an 11 year old girl on Snapchat for a couple of weeks and I’m starting to like her. I know the age gap is huge at my age but she’s really mature actually. She both acts and looks like she would be 14-15 years old and she hit puberty a couple years ago so don’t say that she’s 11 and she probably hasn’t hit puberty yet. She’s pretty smart actually and she has even skipped a year of school. Now that I’ve told y’all a bit about her would you say it would be alright if I date her?

ReputationRep:
    Nope, nah and no.

Focus on your year 10 mocks :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Are you having a laugh? No 11 year old kid is mature lol

ReputationRep:
    It's a bit strange - she's just finished her SATS and you're in the middle of your GCSE studies. Your parents may not approve either. I'd wait until you're both a bit older if you're that intent on dating her.

Also, I've never met a mature 11 year old.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I hope there is a typo and you mean year 11...

ReputationRep:
    "Mature 11 year old"
    That's what all the pedos say.

ReputationRep:
    So she is in Y7 and ur in Y10? Usually Y7 girls are off limit after Y9, but remember. When ur in Uni she will be in Y11. Age difference isnt the issue here. Its the phases of life.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    normally quite liberal when it comes to these things but it's a hard no from me

ReputationRep:
    An 11 year old should be playing with their barbies and you should be preparing for your GCSEs soon. God.

ReputationRep:
    At that age you two should be trading Match Attax, not kisses.

If it helps, "she" is probably either a 70 year old guy living in his basement, or a police honeytrap.

ReputationRep:
      I am not against age gaps, but personally believe girls and young women need time to mature, so even if you both like each other, best to leave it at a friendship. You really need to concentrate on your studies, and not saying people in general get in the way of that, but me being someone who has witnessed these actions before, best to just wait.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by AngeryPenguin)
      If it helps, "she" is probably either a 70 year old guy living in his basement, or a police honeytrap.
      >Chris Hansen enters

why don't you take a seat?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Anonymous)
      Hello I’m a 14 year old boy who’s been talking with an 11 year old girl on Snapchat for a couple of weeks and I’m starting to like her. I know the age gap is huge at my age but she’s really mature actually. She both acts and looks like she would be 14-15 years old and she hit puberty a couple years ago so don’t say that she’s 11 and she probably hasn’t hit puberty yet. She’s pretty smart actually and she has even skipped a year of school. Now that I’ve told y’all a bit about her would you say it would be alright if I date her?
      Are you planning on a long-term relationship? Can you see yourself going to uni and still staying with her while shes in secondary school? Its quite unrealistic and youd both be missing out on a lot of normal teenage experiences. Honestly, I would say you are both too young. Enjoy your school life you only get to do it once, dont waste it on short term relationships

(Original post by MADMANMALIK)
      So she is in Y7 and ur in Y10? Usually Y7 girls are off limit after Y9, but remember. When ur in Uni she will be in Y11. Age difference isnt the issue here. Its the phases of life.
      To be fair, he could be in Y9, if he's just turned 14, and she could be in Y8 since he said she skipped a year. Conversely, he could be in Y10 and she could be a Y6 bumped up to Y7, which makes it sound so much more worse. Still, he should stay well away. If OP has to ask second questions, he should know something's up and it's not a good idea.

ReputationRep:
      She both acts and looks like she would be 14-15 years old and she hit puberty a couple years ago so don’t say that she’s 11 and she probably hasn’t hit puberty yet.
      ????????????

ReputationRep:
      No way, stop. Even if you think she is she defo isn't mature enough. You'll defo run into trouble if anyone found out.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by (((degener8))))
      "Mature 11 year old"
      That's what all the pedos say.
      Thank God I wasn't the only one having a problem with that line.

ReputationRep:
      yh it be fine. It's not that big a gap, it's legal.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.