Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

14 year old boy and mature 11 year old girl dating? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obolinda)
    yh it be fine. It's not that big a gap, it's legal.
    It wont be legal when hes 16 and shes underage though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayleighm18)
    It wont be legal when hes 16 and shes underage though.
    true. But they might not be together that long.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obolinda)
    true. But they might not be together that long.
    True. I just think theyre both too young to even worry about relationships. I was still playing outside and didnt even have a phone when i was 11

ReputationRep:
    How do you know she’s gone through puberty that’s weird

ReputationRep:
    lol wtf

ReputationRep:
    With all due respect calling an 11yr old mature comes across as somewhat oxymoronic... but then again its your life live it as you please. I would recommend avoiding any rumpy pumpy lest you want a visit from PC Plod though.

ReputationRep:
    Nah love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    With all due respect calling an 11yr old mature comes across as somewhat oxymoronic... but then again its your life live it as you please. I would recommend avoiding any rumpy pumpy lest you want a visit from PC Plod though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hello I’m a 14 year old boy who’s been talking with an 11 year old girl on Snapchat for a couple of weeks and I’m starting to like her. I know the age gap is huge at my age but she’s really mature actually. She both acts and looks like she would be 14-15 years old and she hit puberty a couple years ago so don’t say that she’s 11 and she probably hasn’t hit puberty yet. She’s pretty smart actually and she has even skipped a year of school. Now that I’ve told y’all a bit about her would you say it would be alright if I date her?
    Not at this age.

If she was 18 and you were 21 that'd be fine obviously.

But she's only 11 and you are 14, you are both at different stages of your life right now. She may look and act mature but mentally she will be very emotionally immature. I can't see you having much in common either, she's probably playing with Barbies dolls or something while you want to hang around with your teenage mates on the streets smoking or whatever you teens do these days.. she probably wouldn't be able to stay out as late as you.

You'd also get weird looks as I bet she'd be pretty small compared to you. Which would show her true age.

I also can't see her parents being pleased about it. They may think you would be taking advantage of her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jabbathemuttdog)
    ?:P

ReputationRep:
    It's a no from me.

I thought I was super mature at 11, as do most 11-year-old girls. But nope. As mentioned above too, its phases of life. There's a big difference between a 21-year-old dating a 24-year-old, to an 11-year-old dating a 14-year-old.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by himeloveyou)
    don't worry, i banged a 15 years old and im 24. It was one of the best moments of my life.
    i l l e g a l
    (plz tell me ur a troll)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    ?:P
    That made me laugh so hard.

ReputationRep:
    i usually have a liberal view when it comes to age gaps but 11 and 14 sounds a tad iffy to me

especially if you turn 15 whilst she's still 11......

ReputationRep:
    Come on you just need to marry at 25 minimum until that time work hard to get good future.

ReputationRep:
    The relationship itself isn't a big issue, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. It's nothing unheard of for someone to be precocious, and the actual age gap isn't humongous or illegal.

Just consider this OP - this thread is probably a reflection on how others will likely react to you if they found out about it. I'm just saying it might not be worth the trouble at school of other kids hounding you, your 14 yo peers possibly chastising you, and you could get into trouble with her parents too. Especially if it ends up a whole lot of nothing, and you're left being known as the kid who dated an 11 year old. Not a good deal.

ReputationRep:
    NO

ReputationRep:
    Errr so weird lol

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC...

As long as she's ok with it I guess you can be together. But nothing sexual (this could be kissing) can go on between you two. I don't know where you're from but I know in the uk a girl who's under 13 legally can't consent to anything, you don't want to end up in trouble over a stupid crush

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.