Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

14 year old boy and mature 11 year old girl dating? Watch

ReputationRep:
    An 11 year old and 14 year old shouldn't even be wanting to enter into a relationship at those ages. You're kids, you don't need the pressures of a relationship when you're so young. You've got the rest of your lives ahead of you for that kind of thing, just focus on school and your mates for now.

ReputationRep:
    Don’t do it bro, you’ll get bullied!

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHA a mature 11 year old. You think just because she spends all her time on the internet and rehashing some sarcastic humour and regurgitating viewpoints that are completely out of her depth like every other 11 year old she's mature?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MADMANMALIK)
    So she is in Y7 and ur in Y10? Usually Y7 girls are off limit after Y9, but remember. When ur in Uni she will be in Y11. Age difference isnt the issue here. Its the phases of life.
    The phases of life shouldn't be an issue either and if it is that means you can only date a very limited amount of people. It's not illegal or anything so go for it

(Original post by Uranium Potato)
    Are you having a laugh? No 11 year old kid is mature lol
    Pff.. Modernism has resulted in this pathetic infantilasation.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Did I really just read what I just read? Please tell me this is you trolling 👀

ReputationRep:
    Mature cheese is more mature than her

(Original post by Anonymous)
      Hello I’m a 14 year old boy who’s been talking with an 11 year old girl on Snapchat for a couple of weeks and I’m starting to like her. I know the age gap is huge at my age but she’s really mature actually. She both acts and looks like she would be 14-15 years old and she hit puberty a couple years ago so don’t say that she’s 11 and she probably hasn’t hit puberty yet. She’s pretty smart actually and she has even skipped a year of school. Now that I’ve told y’all a bit about her would you say it would be alright if I date her?
      You're both children, so meh.

ReputationRep:
      Hello I’m a 14 year old boy who’s been talking with an 11 year old girl on Snapchat for a couple of weeks and I’m starting to like her. I know the age gap is huge at my age but she’s really mature actually. She both acts and looks like she would be 14-15 years old and she hit puberty a couple years ago so don’t say that she’s 11 and she probably hasn’t hit puberty yet. She’s pretty smart actually and she has even skipped a year of school. Now that I’ve told y’all a bit about her would you say it would be alright if I date her?
      What the **** 😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
      Please no. And btw how do you hit puberty a couple of years ago before 11? That really does not make sense. And she still looks like a child to me. Focus on ur GCSES instead mate.

ReputationRep:
      Yeah it's fine go ahead op

ReputationRep:
      Is she still in primary school?

ReputationRep:
      11 year old girls are talking to 14 year old boys on snapchat?

ReputationRep:
      You sound like a predator, why the **** do you even talk to girls that age? Can't interest any your own age?

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.