Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I never officially asked for extenuating circumstances at university, but does anyone have any advice if it would be worth mentioning this on my applications? And if so, what would be the best way to go about it without looking like I'm generally mentally unstable?

    Thanks xoxo
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.