Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Deep convos Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k0zaf)
    anyone please message me im honestly so bored with my life and i dont really have any friends at school or i dont really talk to them because they are so fake anyways feel free to message me anyone im more than happy to talk to y'all
    Aw I'll message you and same tbh x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megan6dude)
    Does anyone just miss not having someone to talk to? Since I’ve broke up with my boyfriend I just feel like there’s no one I can have interesting conversations with. I don’t mean general conversations like “wyd”, “nothing”. I like conversations where you actually talk about interesting, weird, inspirational things. So if anyone wants to message me I’m more than happy to have long conversations with you 24/7 x
    Yesss girl, I love deep convos x so many interesting things to talk about literally

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahlaladolly)
    Yesss girl, I love deep convos x so many interesting things to talk about literally
    I’m glad you agree 😊x
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I’m glad you agree 😊x
    aww x honestly tho these convos are always the best aha

ReputationRep:
    LMao yes I love deep convos with the right person. I have a lot of stuff to stay but never rlly had someone to listen to it and join me. LIKE I WANNA talk about **** like bullying, child abuse and shite. Deep convos with a stranger is nothing compared to someone you love irl idk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahlaladolly)
    aww x honestly tho these convos are always the best aha
    Message me if you want x

ReputationRep:
    Message me if you want x
    i shall do x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald777O)
    LMao yes I love deep convos with the right person. I have a lot of stuff to stay but never rlly had someone to listen to it and join me. LIKE I WANNA talk about **** like bullying, child abuse and shite. Deep convos with a stranger is nothing compared to someone you love irl idk.
    I agree with you. But sometimes it’s better with a stranger because they might be more honest with you x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.