Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Who's applied for social policy this year?
    Where are you applying? What are your predicted grades? Had any offers yet?
    Let us know!

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    I’ve applied for Sheffield, Bristol, Leeds, Bath and LSE,
    Have had offers from Bristol, Bath and Sheffield but still waiting on the other two
    And I’m predicted AAA (not sure how)

Good luck to everyone else applying❤️

ReputationRep:
    Oh thats so good, congrats!
    I applied to LSE, Lincoln, Bath, Bristol and Birmingham, 4 offers so far but I haven't heard from the LSE yet, I've heard they don't give offers until January/Feb.
    Applied at the start of November with predictions A*A*A (not that I think I deserve those haha)

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm pleased to have found this thread. I've applied for Social Policy at Bristol and York as well as politics at other universities... I hadn't considered SP until about a month ago so it's been quite stressful adjusting my personal statement and having my reference edited too. I only sent my application on Thursday and have not heard anything yet. My predicted grades aren't great, BBC, but now my application is sent all we can do is work towards the best grades we can! Best of luck to you guys!

ReputationRep:
    What subjects are you studying this year? I'm doing English lit/lang, history and religious stuides.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viserysgoldcrown)
    What subjects are you studying this year? I'm doing English lit/lang, history and religious stuides.
    I’m studying psychology, sociology and geography and I did a drama BTEC level 3 at AS.
    Btw I don’t know if it applies to you but Bristol offered me a conditional offer of BBC despite the course being ABB because my college is in the lowest 20%. You should look into the contextual offer requirements and see if you qualify it if you’re worried😊 hope that helps x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelissaPittman)
    I’m studying psychology, sociology and geography and I did a drama BTEC level 3 at AS.
    Btw I don’t know if it applies to you but Bristol offered me a conditional offer of BBC despite the course being ABB because my college is in the lowest 20%. You should look into the contextual offer requirements and see if you qualify it if you’re worried😊 hope that helps x
    Hello! Yeah if they were to give me an offer I am eligible for the contextual thankfully. I really love how clear Bristol's admissions policy is, especially regarding contextual offers, and I can't think of anywhere that compares. How do you find sociology? I always kick myself that I didn't choose it over RS

ReputationRep:
    Hello! Yeah if they were to give me an offer I am eligible for the contextual thankfully. I really love how clear Bristol's admissions policy is, especially regarding contextual offers, and I can't think of anywhere that compares. How do you find sociology? I always kick myself that I didn't choose it over RS
    I really enjoy it, it’s probably my favourite. It requires you to remember lots of names but besides that I find the content really easy to understand x

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Sociology, Psychology and English Lit, and yeah I got a contextual offer from Bristol too they're really good with them.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! I've just received an offer from the university of York and I'm really thrilled! I hopw you're all well x

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! I've just received an offer from the university of York and I'm really thrilled! I hopw you're all well x
    Well done so proud of you!😊 congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! More on the way I'm sure

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.