Turn on thread page Beta

What country is this food from? (TSR Pub Quiz 2017) watch

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the cool quiz Michiyo! I've not heard of any of the dishes from 5 onwards
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Labrador99)
    Thanks again Michiyo Never in my life have I seen that pie thing until tonight!
    Once again, thank you for being here :heart:

I had never seen about half of the foods I posted before tonight either :rofl:

(Original post by starfab)
    Looks like I missed a fun quiz. I would never win a point, internet ain't that good :lol: but I knew 2. Would have guessed the France one correctly and maybe if I was lucky, guessed another one right (doubt it though). All the others, I'd have made up haha
    Sorry to hear that! I will try to notify people about it earlier the next time

(Original post by Franzen)
    Thanks for the cool quiz Michiyo! I've not heard of any of the dishes from 5 onwards
    Aww, you are welcome! :lovehug:

I had only heard of two dishes from picture 5 onwards (including picture 5) and that is because one is popular (albeit shaped differently) where I come from and the other one is from my home country and my mother used to make it a lot :ashamed2: Then again, I did not know what stargazy pie was before tonight either :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Do you know when the next one will be? Really want to join but keep missing them!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.