Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What does he want? I’m so confused.. Watch

My Ex And I broke up a month ago
    And it ended badly,
    We barely spoke after the breakup
    And there were some mixed signals
    But he had he has moved on and doesn’t have feelings.
    But he always looked at me, tried to draw attention and did some weird things.

We recently had a two week holiday
    And yesterday was the first day back,

And so this is what happened:

I see my ex has blocked me on Snapchat
    And lost our 90 day streak (yes we continued to have streak after the break up)

And at school he was telling his best friend
    How “she really still into me” and rolled his eyes and was super proud when he said that.

But the whole day, he was trying to come near me, even have lunch with me and my friends
    And grazed my back on purpose
    And talks to my friend who I’m having a convo with right in the middle.

We haven’t even spoken for 3 weeks, and I think it’s immature how’s done this and feels he has the right to say how I feel and how I’m “really into him still”
    We haven’t even spoken and I haven’t said anything either.

Like blocking me on snap only as well, we are still friends everywhere else.
    Loosing our streak?
    Telling other people I like him?
    And trying to come near me all the time yesterday?

I think it’s attention from me he’s missing
    Cause I’ve been very happy lately but I don't know

He also was talking to my friend and someone mentioned my name from another convo and he stopped talking to my friend and looked in that direction and just got lost in thought...

What is he trying to do?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    He needed space and got it, but isn't over you and wants to talk again.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, if he really liked you and missed you, he should be straight with it and tell you, not playing games and acting strangely. How do you feel about him? I would try to minimise contact with him, and delete him off your social media accounts if necessary.

ReputationRep:
    Haha the way you typed this up I thought it was a poem.
    Its clear he still has feelings for you and he is very confused whether he likes you or not
    However, it depends on his nature,
    If he was very manipulative/narcisistic during your relationship, he probably only wants to get with you to humiliate you again
    He is also spreading **** about you because he is jelous
    He feels bad that you are happy in life, so he is trying to make you miserable in order to make himself feel better.
    You can't ignore this ****-most people will tell you to ignore it, but people often don't like to hear the truth-people want to hear evil, bad rumours/exaggerated things about people
    If him chatting **** is having a huge effect and/or spreading like wildfire you need to sort it out quick-time before it messes you up-trust me, no human is psychological built to be able to "not care" (unless you genuinely have some disorder or some ****).
    Again, he also tried to make you feel jealous by talking to your friend in front of you mid convo
    And yeah he deffo is missing that amazing attention from you-your just too good for his sorry ass i guess ;PP

Spoiler:
    Show

Yeah I intentionally wrote this post weirdly ccccccccc:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My Ex And I broke up a month ago
    And it ended badly,
    We barely spoke after the breakup
    And there were some mixed signals
    But he had he has moved on and doesn’t have feelings.
    But he always looked at me, tried to draw attention and did some weird things.

We recently had a two week holiday
    And yesterday was the first day back,

And so this is what happened:

I see my ex has blocked me on Snapchat
    And lost our 90 day streak (yes we continued to have streak after the break up)

And at school he was telling his best friend
    How “she really still into me” and rolled his eyes and was super proud when he said that.

But the whole day, he was trying to come near me, even have lunch with me and my friends
    And grazed my back on purpose
    And talks to my friend who I’m having a convo with right in the middle.

We haven’t even spoken for 3 weeks, and I think it’s immature how’s done this and feels he has the right to say how I feel and how I’m “really into him still”
    We haven’t even spoken and I haven’t said anything either.

Like blocking me on snap only as well, we are still friends everywhere else.
    Loosing our streak?
    Telling other people I like him?
    And trying to come near me all the time yesterday?

I think it’s attention from me he’s missing
    Cause I’ve been very happy lately but I don't know

He also was talking to my friend and someone mentioned my name from another convo and he stopped talking to my friend and looked in that direction and just got lost in thought...

What is he trying to do?

Sounds like he still likes you and misses the attention you give him, and is maybe trying to get a reaction out of you by hanging around you so much. He's probably hoping you will make the first move and talk to him. He's testing you to see if you are still interested in him as well. But at the same time, he's trying to act cool infront of people by saying you are the one still into him. He's probably worried you really are happy without him and is 'testing the waters' so to speak to see if he has any chance with you, he's not cutting ties with you completely by talking to your friends as he's trying to keep some sort of connection to you - in a hope you two will get together again.

The snapchat thing.. maybe he's trying to get your attention. And it's worked because now you are wondering why he's done it. He's got you thinking about him. And it worked. Or he's trying to make you jealous.

ReputationRep:
    Move on babe xx
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.