Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    as in like on 'get your own back'?
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    ...this post looks suspiciously like tweets Dave Gorman mocked on his show for being strange, where someone was randomly asking female celebrities to 'get gunged' in various types of clothing... :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squeak)
    as in like on 'get your own back'?
    yeah

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

i've been gunged with my girlfriend at a birthday party last week. it was a challenge where we need to answer questions correctly about each other. ten questions for at least ten gungings. when we answered correctly the other contestant got gunged and wrong myself.

it was an interesting experience and resulted in seven gungings for me and three for my girlfriend. I was wearing a hairband, swim goggles (small ones without nose cover) a polo shirt and a skirt. I closed the polo shirt completely to avoid the gunge going behind it but didn't work well

The gunge was poured on us and not been thrown. We wanted to avoid a "larger" mess and the gunge been "lost" on the ground. Also the other guests insisted that our heads and faces are totally covered. First we felt a bit outlandish and the first two ones felt a bit yukky but after the third one it was okay and didn't matter for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melly0Re)
    Hi there,

i've been gunged with my girlfriend at a birthday party last week. it was a challenge where we need to answer questions correctly about each other. ten questions for at least ten gungings. when we answered correctly the other contestant got gunged and wrong myself.

it was an interesting experience and resulted in seven gungings for me and three for my girlfriend. I was wearing a hairband, swim goggles (small ones without nose cover) a polo shirt and a skirt. I closed the polo shirt completely to avoid the gunge going behind it but didn't work well

The gunge was poured on us and not been thrown. We wanted to avoid a "larger" mess and the gunge been "lost" on the ground. Also the other guests insisted that our heads and faces are totally covered. First we felt a bit outlandish and the first two ones felt a bit yukky but after the third one it was okay and didn't matter for me.
    wow no way how did all that gunge feel? was it cold?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lessen by Lesson)
    the legend himself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonjoshelvey21)
    wow no way how did all that gunge feel? was it cold?
    Hmm, how did feel? Slicky and a bit strange sitting a few minutes there beeing totally covered, but ok. The whole quiz took about 23 minutes and i needed to endure the gunge around 20 minutes because i was already gunged three times till my girlfriend was gunged the first time. Bad tongues thought that this was intentionally xD

But for us that was ok. Otherwise we didn't joined in. We just thought that this stuff won't kill us
    Actually i was even more thinking about cleaning the clothes, but after washing it there were no marks left...

As mentioned after the third gunging it felt ok and we got used to it. It feld cold yes but we had a patio heater and there it wasn't really a prob.

Maybe doin it again at the next party for revanche.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melly0Re)
    Hmm, how did feel? Slicky and a bit strange sitting a few minutes there beeing totally covered, but ok. The whole quiz took about 23 minutes and i needed to endure the gunge around 20 minutes because i was already gunged three times till my girlfriend was gunged the first time. Bad tongues thought that this was intentionally xD

But for us that was ok. Otherwise we didn't joined in. We just thought that this stuff won't kill us
    Actually i was even more thinking about cleaning the clothes, but after washing it there were no marks left...

As mentioned after the third gunging it felt ok and we got used to it. It feld cold yes but we had a patio heater and there it wasn't really a prob.

Maybe doin it again at the next party for revanche.
    you should do it with a big dunk tank tank full of it that would be a great laugh

ReputationRep:
    you should do it with a big dunk tank tank full of it that would be a great laugh
    We thought about hiring a gunge tank for the party but then we thought that it isn't really cheap to get one of these, much of the gunge would be lost on the ground and everything would be over with one gunging. And with the ten questions quiz we "solaced" each other to have the theoratically chance to get away dry xD

That way to pour the gunge we were able to laugh about each other

Maybe i should ask my brother. He joined in a gunge tank experience years ago.

ReputationRep:
    We thought about hiring a gunge tank for the party but then we thought that it isn't really cheap to get one of these, much of the gunge would be lost on the ground and everything would be over with one gunging. And with the ten questions quiz we "solaced" each other to have the theoratically chance to get away dry xD

That way to pour the gunge we were able to laugh about each other

Maybe i should ask my brother. He joined in a gunge tank experience years ago, just search at youtube for "The gunging of Tom Heasley"

ReputationRep:
    I’m looking for a female willing to do a bit of gunge modelling amongst other fun antics! Know any?!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by masterD)
    I’m looking for a female willing to do a bit of gunge modelling amongst other fun antics! Know any?!!
    I know someone

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2018
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.