Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

She asked me to meet her out tonight Watch

ReputationRep:
    It's not really awkward to fly solo on a night out. There's a million "excuses" that don't reveal you're alone for the night: friends are at another club, had other plans, best mate is sick and his girlfriend is taking care of him, nobody is cool enough to keep up with you in the first place... a lot of ways to go on that one. I'd go for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D3LLI5)
    Just go to a bar beforehand and pick up some girls to go clubbing with, that’ll make her jealous too

This could work. Makes him look popular and not a loner etc..

But it could also backfire. She might think he's a player, womanizer or whatever people call men who put it about a bit. (Not that I am suggesting he does put it about, it's just this girl might think he does)

Or she may think he's not interested in her anymore.

Unless he introduced the girls as just his friends.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it is a big issue that you go solo. It is a club so there are a lot of people there. She did ask you, so I think you should go!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.