The Student Room Group

Returning to studies

Hello.
I started adult nursing in September 2015. I stepped off the course in April 2016 and returned in March 2017. I then suffered further ill health which led me to withdraw from the course. I am now looking at reapplying, but for children's nursing. I have a few questions

Should I include information briefly about why I left adult nursing and my illness?

Would I be able to apply for student finance for the tuition fees as last time I was NHS funded and receiving student loan and Bursary?

Thank you in advance
Original post by CharleyHammer
Hello.
I started adult nursing in September 2015. I stepped off the course in April 2016 and returned in March 2017. I then suffered further ill health which led me to withdraw from the course. I am now looking at reapplying, but for children's nursing. I have a few questions

Should I include information briefly about why I left adult nursing and my illness?

Would I be able to apply for student finance for the tuition fees as last time I was NHS funded and receiving student loan and Bursary?

Thank you in advance

Hi, I was a student nurse way back in 2011/12, I had to withdraw from the course, but I have gone back, just started in September. Be honest, I t will come up anyway. Please dont worry, the University were very supportive and pleased that I had the guts to try again, good luck. And yes I got funding xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending