Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Good sites for a-level chemistry note taking/revision Watch

ReputationRep:
    what good sites are there for revising and taking down notes , i know about chemguide but i was wondering if there's any others , thanks

ReputationRep:
    SnapRevise.co.uk (However you need to pay to get access to the materials they provide other than a couple of trial videos.)

Youtube.co.uk - E Rintoul Great for learning A level chemistry from scratch or to just revise.

Khanacademy.org - An amazing site, seriously.

physicsandmathstutor.com Great site and also contains past papers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharliesUK)
    SnapRevise.co.uk (However you need to pay to get access to the materials they provide other than a couple of trial videos.)

Youtube.co.uk - E Rintoul Great for learning A level chemistry from scratch or to revise.

Khanacademy.org - An amazing site, seriously.

physicsandmathstutor.com Great site and also contains past papers.
    wow that's really helpful , thanks a bunch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    wow that's really helpful , thanks a bunch
    No problem ;D . Just make sure you start early on revision

ReputationRep:
    The main 3 I’ve been using are chem revise (different from chem guide), physics and maths tutor last but not least revisely. Good luck.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    chemrevise.org

ReputationRep:
    https://chemrevise.org/

This is a pretty good site which has revision guides for each board.

ReputationRep:
    what good sites are there for revising and taking down notes , i know about chemguide but i was wondering if there's any others , thanks

Chemguide is really good. Jim Clarke is a God at chemistry and I'd thoroughly recommend his book for A level chemistry calculations as it explains how to do all questions on any topic for every exam board.
    Chemrevise.org is another brilliant one. I do Edexcel and find it really useful at explaining the topics in a condensed note form:
    https://chemrevise.org/3-edexcel-revision-guides/
    Compound Interest (Compounchem) is really good for infographics that explain general chemistry issues/topics
    Physics and Maths Tutor is great for past papers
    Get Revising has a load of resources from other students
    Khanacademy
    Crashcourse on Youtube is also pretty good for all exam boards

ReputationRep:
    Try E. Rintoul on youtube he is amazing and teaches the new spec!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharliesUK)
    No problem ;D . Just make sure you start early on revision
    yeh i'm trying , the mian reason why i'm asking is because i keep getting c's and d's in tests

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayleighm18)
    Try E. Rintoul on youtube he is amazing and teaches the new spec!!
    (Original post by Ryan CS)
    Chemguide is really good. Jim Clarke is a God at chemistry and I'd thoroughly recommend his book for A level chemistry calculations as it explains how to do all questions on any topic for every exam board.
    Chemrevise.org is another brilliant one. I do Edexcel and find it really useful at explaining the topics in a condensed note form:
    https://chemrevise.org/3-edexcel-revision-guides/
    Compound Interest (Compounchem) is really good for infographics that explain general chemistry issues/topics
    Physics and Maths Tutor is great for past papers
    Get Revising has a load of resources from other students
    Khanacademy
    Crashcourse on Youtube is also pretty good for all exam boards
    (Original post by Ajanth.T)
    https://chemrevise.org/

This is a pretty good site which has revision guides for each board.
    (Original post by ItsMeDario)
    chemrevise.org
    (Original post by Anisa100)
    The main 3 I’ve been using are chem revise (different from chem guide), physics and maths tutor last but not least revisely. Good luck.
    thanks guys

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Check out my blog and follow it! www.alishaimrann.wordpress.com
    Ive got really good revision blogs on how to revise chemistry and many more! Check it out

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.