The Student Room Group

Interview at Costa Coffee next week .....

I'm going for a "little chat" at a costa coffee branch and was told to bring my passport.
1) Do you think i should bring my national insurance number as well...???
2) Will i be 'surprised/put on the spot' with a trial shift ??? ( as many people online have said they had to do one)
3) Does it matter that i don't ever go in costa ???
4) Do you think i have a chance in getting the job even though i go to sixth form full time and can only work 3 out of 5 evenings and 1 of the weekend days ...????
5) Any tips ???
Reply 1
Original post by anonomon
I'm going for a "little chat" at a costa coffee branch and was told to bring my passport.
1) Do you think i should bring my national insurance number as well...???
2) Will i be 'surprised/put on the spot' with a trial shift ??? ( as many people online have said they had to do one)
3) Does it matter that i don't ever go in costa ???
4) Do you think i have a chance in getting the job even though i go to sixth form full time and can only work 3 out of 5 evenings and 1 of the weekend days ...????
5) Any tips ???

yeah take your national insurance number just in case, they probably would have told you if you were gonna have to do a trial shift, but have some time free after just incase. doesn't matter if you never go into costa but i would familiarise yourself with menu, you need to have some form of knowledge or passion about it. depending on the opening times of your local costa, and their shifts, but i cant imagine they would say no to a part time staff member only being able to do part time,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending