Turn on thread page Beta

Safety and Health question - Have I answered what they asked me? Help stressed af watch

ReputationRep:
    Question: Elements and the Functions of the Safety Statement

Hey, can one of use help me, please? Have I answered this question correctly or have I not? I have written it in my own words, no plagiarism. If I haven't can you help me thank you

Answer: A safety statement is a plan written, which specifically identifies the hazards, assess the risks, identifies the controls to be put into place, the person who is responsible and the necessary resources for the safety and health of employees while they work including customers, visitors and members of the public
    It is enforced by section 20 of the Safety, Health, and Welfare at Work Act 2005. It is compulsory for the employer to write down the Safety Statement and put in the arrangements that need to be made. The Safety Statement must be available to the staff and anyone else.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.