Turn on thread page Beta

Transferring university for second year watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently at a university studying drama and English lit and I'm hoping to transfer to a different university and join the second year continuing my course. I need to apply through ucas meaning I need a personal statement. I am allowed to use m old one but I want to change it slightly to talk about the specific uni and also what I'm doing this year but I'm not entirely sure what to include. Ive completed a lighting module and got a 2.1 and I'm studying a lot of plays and a playwright is coming in to do a lecture for us but I don't know if this is important? please help!!!!!
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by abjane)
    I'm currently at a university studying drama and English lit and I'm hoping to transfer to a different university and join the second year continuing my course. I need to apply through ucas meaning I need a personal statement. I am allowed to use m old one but I want to change it slightly to talk about the specific uni and also what I'm doing this year but I'm not entirely sure what to include. Ive completed a lighting module and got a 2.1 and I'm studying a lot of plays and a playwright is coming in to do a lecture for us but I don't know if this is important? please help!!!!!
    Yes you can use the same statement. You should list all your module grades so far

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.