Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Recently (8th of November) my application has been approved and some payments are blocked at the moment and I understand why. The first payment was scheduled for the 4th of September however its way past it. Will I still get that payment, will it be included with one of the other ones or will it be skipped.

Thank you.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kulka1298)
    Recently (8th of November) my application has been approved and some payments are blocked at the moment and I understand why. The first payment was scheduled for the 4th of September however its way past it. Will I still get that payment, will it be included with one of the other ones or will it be skipped.

Thank you.
    It ll be paid once it's unblocked
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:

Thank you.
    Hi Kulka1298,

Are you a Migrant Worker? Payments would still be made once the evidence has been reviewed. You would get it usually before your next instalment.

Warm regards,

Shaun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaun D SFE)
    Hi Kulka1298,

Are you a Migrant Worker? Payments would still be made once the evidence has been reviewed. You would get it usually before your next instalment.

Warm regards,

Shaun.
    I do come from Poland and have been in England for 7 years. Also I am almost 19 years of age. I also have a part time job.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:

Thank you.
    Hi kulka1298,

There are various reason why you payments have been blocked.

The most common reason is, if this is the first year that you have applied for a loan, is that once you have returned your Customer Declaration form, accepting the terms and conditions of the loan, we are then required to validate your National Insurance Number with the Department of Work and Pensions. The payments will be unblocked, once returned as valid.

Can you advise if you have returned your customer declaration form recently ?

Your payment may also be blocked if you have not provided any bank details, check online that you have given us these ?

Another reason, is if we have requested additional evidence from you or your university, the payments will remain blocked until received and processed, have you been asked to provide additional evidence ?

Thanks Rona

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.