Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Going back to uni Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey I dropped out of uni about a month ago, felt so lonely and anxious and it's a feeling that I honestly never want to feel again, I'm normally so happy and bubbly and I hated how being there made me feel
    I then tried to apply for camp America for this gap year ahead of me and once I paid 50 pound I felt like I was suddenly forced into it as I had payed and got that horrible lonely and anxious feeling again, especially with the thought of making my application etc. The feeling was so bad I cancelled the application and lost my £50
    I was considering going to camp America because I thought it would help my confidence and independence for applying to uni next year but now I just keep getting stuck with this horrible feeling whevener I make a decision to do something
    I'm not sure what's going on, Iv never felt so lost to be honest! I REALLY want to be happy, confident and enthusiastic about work, studying, making applications. To be honest I just want to feel happy again like before the whole experience with uni, I want a fresh start but can't stop this horrible feeling coming back!
    Has anyone got any advice to help me with moving on? Especially as I would love to go to uni next year and actually enjoy it!! Not sure whether to use this year to relax and get back to normal self and just keep on with the full time job I have to kind of find myself and my independence again, Or force myself into a local club to meet new friends to prepare me for uni? But then I wonder if I hate that it will knock me down even further and my confidence in being able to ge through uni will jut become non existence! Help me please guys!ANY suggestions would be great

ReputationRep:
    What exactly are you scared of?

ReputationRep:
    Hey id like to speak to you, i had a similar experience, message me or something

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.